Seven Notrump

In which some people who play bridge blog about it.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Rubber Soul

I forgot to post this! A couple of weeks ago I was looking around the web for a computer program that would keep score automatically, but all I found was BridgeKeeper, which only scores duplicate bridge, and only works on Macs.

I reused the scoring mechanism from BridgeKeeper to write a scoring program for rubber bridge: Rubber Soul. Try it out at home this weekend! Let me know if it gives you any trouble or if you have any suggestions for improving it. (Oh, it doesn't work on Internet Explorer; sorry if that's a hindrance.)

1 comments:

  At Wednesday, October 18, 2006 8:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said:

Great! Nice for us scoring-challenged individuals...

Post a Comment

<< collapse